Gathering to discover how we can find wellness, wholeness, and belonging as women loved by Christ.
Rooted in Scripture
Jesus, the God who became one of us to bring peace to our restless souls says to us in John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
What is MA’AM?
Being a mom can be messy. But you don’t have to struggle on this journey alone! Join other moms, like you-who are in all ages and stages of their mom journey. Discover the joy and encouragement that comes from being together.
Where and When?
- St. John’s Lutheran Church Welcome Center
- 3rd Saturdays 9:00-10:30am
- Home of Pastor and (fellow MA’AMer) Janna Zak
- 1st Thursdays 8:00-9:30am
- Each gathering day is going through something different so come to one or the other or both!