All children, ages 4-12, are invited to join us in praising Jesus, our Rock from July 24-28. From 9-11:30am each day we'll sing songs, make crafts, and build our lives on the message of new life and hope through Jesus. Please click on the image to the left to register your child/children.
Life is messy. Life as a mom is really messy…literally. Being in the “thick of it” can leave us sleep-deprived, spread too thinly, and just plain exhausted…for years. Do you find yourself stirring the mac ‘n’ cheese daydreaming about life in 20 years, or getting more organized only to have it last 4.5 days, or just drudging through trying to find joy while cleaning up the midnight illness? There must be more!
There is and we find it in Jesus, the God who became one of us to bring peace to our restless souls. Jesus said to us in John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
If you are a Messy Mom (or not sure if you are) join us for our Moms Are A Mess gathering as we discover how we can find wellness, wholeness, and belonging as women loved by Christ. We’ll laugh and cry together; pray with and encourage each other as we go on this messy journey.
Here are the details to join Moms Are A Mess (MA’AM)
- Starts: Thursday, April 6th at 8 – 9:30am – right after school drop off.
- Meets: In the Welcome Center
- Bring: Your KIDS! and your Bible. There will be care for children that can sit but all children are welcome to be with their moms. We are all moms. We get it!
- Sip and Chew: There will be coffee, tea, and light breakfast snacks provided.
- Occurs: Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month
Would you like more details? Please contact Megan at MAAM@stjohnsmilw.org or 414-882-1535.