Are you a mom in the thick of raising kiddos? Do you love chocolate? Well then, you are encouraged to join the St. John’s Church Mom’s group for a “Moms’ Night In”, enjoying fellowship and building new friendships!
- Fabulously hosted by: MA’AM (Moms Are A Mess)
- Date/Time: Saturday, August 26th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Location: Welcome Center (connected to the church) St. John’s Church, 4001 S. 68th St, Milwaukee
- What to bring: An hors d’ oeuvre to pass (Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided)
- Activities: Chocolate tasting ($5 per person) ; Pinterest crafting projects ($5 per craft) ; Lots of chatting and laughing at ourselves
Our MA’AM group has been meeting the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month from 8-9:30am since April 2017. We have been bumping into other moms this summer at parks, camps and libraries and wanted to provide an opportunity to get to know each other better!
Please RSVP by August 11 on our FB page (@MAAMatStJohns) or Email Anna at email@example.com
Hope to see you there!
MA’AM’s Mission: Discovering together how we can find wellness, wholeness, and belonging as women loved by Christ.