Our school participates in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program. Students qualify for the Program on the basis of their residency in the city of Milwaukee and their family income. Families must prove their residency in the city of Milwaukee at the time of application in order to qualify. You can learn more here.
- Contact the school office to schedule an individualized tour with our principal, Mr. Rust. You will receive all the school registration during this initial meeting.
- All students MUST reapply to the program each year. Apply online at https://sms.dpi.wi.gov/ChoiceParent/ during an open enrollment period.
- New students to the program are required to provide income and residency documentation.
- Continuing students are not required to provide income documentation. However, they must still apply and provide residency documentation.
- After submitting your online application, print the confirmation page. This page lists the documentation that applicants must provide to St. John's during the same open enrollment period.
- Schedule an appointment with Sheila Alonte at least one day before the end of the open enrollment period. Bring the required documentation to your appointment.
Milwaukee Parental Choice applications are separate from the school registration. Contact Sheila Alonte, our Office Manager at 414-541-5881 with questions concerning the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program.
St. John's Evangelical Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.